Combined and grouped into different types
of audio manipulation, sonicWORX combines traditional digital signal
processing with new manipulation possibilities to give you utmost
control over your audio recording. It offers all DSP functions you
expect from a standard signal processing software as well as many
new functions you never thought possible at the time performed completely
in the digital domain. What's more, sonicWORX' flexible plug in concept
makes it easily expandable growing as your needs require.
sonicWORX Studio is a powerful tool designed for post processing complete
songs and audio recordings in the digital domain. Besides a professional
wave editor including all the functionality you expect from an up-to-date
audio editing tool featuring advanced functions as e.g. unlimited
Undo/Redo*, a graphic edit history for easy viewing, auditioning and
restoring all edit steps and a snapshot function for easy storing
and retrieving of processed versions, sonicWORX Studio also offers
advanced DSP capabilities allowing for a vast amount of different
analysis and processing features some of which even run in realtime
without the need of a single chip of additional hardware.
Wave Editor Specs.
- Compatible with ProTools®, Cubase Audio®
and Notator Logic Audio® audio track files
- Supports AIFF, Sounddesigner II and Raw file
- Unlimited Undo/Redo*; Snapshot and graphic
Edit History functions
- Realtime DSP: Digital Gain, 7band Graphic
EQ, Exciter, 2/4band Multiband Compressor, Subsonic Processor, Stereofield
Expansion, L/R-Balance, Vinyl Phase Alignment, Output Headroom,
U-Matic Headroom Switch, High-Precision Dithering for crystal clear
- Neural De-Clicking, De-Crackling, De-Noising,
De-Reverberation and Drum Processor
- Natural Transpose function using Prosoniq's
timbreWIZARD technology for transposing without Mickey-Mouse-Effect
(as known from Notator Logic Audio® Time Machine II)
- Realtime 31band graphic Analyzer, Stereo
Dotgraph Correlation Display, Peak Meter
- Direct playthrough capability for using your
Mac as a realtime Analysis/DSP processing machine
- Interrupt drawing of realtime analysis displays
for fluid graphics even in the background and when holding down
mouse or menus
- Pre-Listen feature
- Playback and recording functions through
Apple Sound Manager
- Supports AudioMedia II and III through Apple
Sound Manager (Digidesign driver required)
- Many standard DSP functions: Remove DC, Time
Compression/Expansion, Pitch Shifting, Sample Rate Conversion, Natural
Pitch Transpose, Equalizer, Audio Refresh, Room Processor
- Standard editor functions: Trim, Cut, Copy,
Paste, Delete, Clear, multiple Undo & Redo, Duplicate, Insert
silence, Insert/Delete Channel, Reverse, Normalize, Invert, Add,
Remove DC Offset, Fade In/Out
- Time Compression/Expansion, Pitch Shifting,
Sample Rate Conversion, Pitch Transpose, Dynamics, Equalizer, Adaptive
Filters, Multiband Compressor, Stereofield Expansion, Exciter
- APEM De-Reverberation system for removing
reverb even from monophonic soundfiles
- PowerMac native
- Snapshot feature to save the current state
of a file for a later restore.
- Signal analyzing and processing using highly
specialized neural networks.
- Full Balloon Help for all functions and algorithm
- sonicWORX Artist owners may use all Artist
plug ins with this sofware (Artist version required, Artist plug
ins not included).
- File formats: AIFF, AIFF-C (uncompressed),
Sounddesigner II, Raw, 8-50 kHz, 8/16/24bit, single/multi channel
- Pre-Listen feature for instant DSP output
- Trim, Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Clear, unlimited*
Undo/Redo, Duplicate, Insert silence, Insert/Delete Channel, Reverse,
Normalize, Invert, Add, Remove DC Offset, Fade
- Supports external audio hardware through
Apple Sound Manager
- Simultaneous processing of more than
one file (depends on available RAM) File size is independent from
Analog and digital playback and
recording (digital I/O requires additional hardware, e.g. AudioMedia
Create and save your own effects
presets and exchange them with other users. *) Limited by maximum
capacity of hard disk.
Minimum System Requirements.
Apple Power Macintosh or 100% compatible system, 601 CPU, min. 8
MByte free RAM (16 MByte recommended), Audio In/Out (internal or
audio card with Sound Manager driver), MacOS Version 7.5 or higher,
Apple Sound Manager Version 3.1 or higher.
Apple, Macintosh and Power Macintosh are registered trademarks of
Apple Computer, Inc. PROSONIQ PRODUCTS and sonicWORX are registered
trademarks of PROSONIQ PRODUCTS SOFTWARE GmbH/Stephan M. Sprenger.
ProTools, Sounddesigner and AudioMedia II are registered trademarks
of Digidesign, Inc. SGI and Silicon Graphics are registered trademarks
of Silicon Graphics Computer Systems, Inc.
This overview is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee
accuracy or completeness.
All reviews in AudioMac.net are written by Peter
J. Bloemendaal. All rights reserved.
All reviews Mac OS
| All reviews Win
OS | Other stuff